Preventing cross-contamination is crucial as you conduct your research or manufacture a life-saving drug. STERIS’ research and pharmaceutical grade washers provide reliable and efficient cleaning of various materials and components utilized in biotechnology, pharmaceutical and research applications such as glassware, vessel parts and filling line components.
STERIS’ PG Seris Washer provides unmatched compliance to cGMP standards and unique flexibility that maximizes productivity while minimizing operation costs. The PG series washer is especially designed to facilitate cleaning validation. When combined with especially formulated chemistries and global service offering, STERIS’s unique certified cleaning process provides a higher level of assurance that expected cleaning results are achieved. The Reliance Pharmaceutical Grade Washer provides unmatched compliance to cGMP standards and unique flexibility that maximizes productivity while minimizing operation costs.
STERIS’ Reliance Pharmaceutical Grade Washer provides efficient cleaning of various materials and components utilized in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical manufacturing process industries, such as glassware, vessels, filling line components, and exchange parts. TheProgrammable Logic Control system (PLC) provides up to eleven adjustable cycles, three of which are pre-programmed at the factory. The PG is capable of processing four accessories per load, allowing for increased capacity. A combination of single, double and triple wide accessories can be used simultaneously, providing cleaning solutions for a wide range of applications. Reliance Pharmaceutical Grade Washers are designed, manufactured, validated, and documented according to the latest global practices and standards to facilitate customer compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs).
RELIANCE PG Seris PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE WASHERS Characteristic:
· Easy to Validate - Sanitary design and compliance to BPE standard facilitates validation.
· Efficacy - Monitoring of Total Organic Carbon (TOC) and Spray Arm rotation provides a higher level of cleaning assurance.
· Flexibility - Unique quadruple accessory loading system enables unlimited mixed load combinations.
· Productivity - High performance drying system helps improve overall washing cycle times.
· Cost Savings - Reduced water consumption results into lower operation costs.