STERIS’ Finn-Aqua T-Series Pure Steam Generator offers the pharmaceutical industry patented designs to help deliver the highest pure steam quality as well as lower plant energy costs.
HOW THE FINN-AQUA T-SERIES PURE STEAM GENERATOR WORKS
STERIS’ Finn-Aqua Pure Steam Generator (PSG) utilizes a falling-film type evaporator which produces pyrogen free pure steam, using a unique separation technology. Feed water is continuously pumped to the top of the evaporator heat exchanger, heated by plant steam. Upon reaching the bottom of the column, the evaporated part of the feed water continues vertically up the riser space of the column and around spiral shaped guides. These spiral guides induce a centrifugal action of the steam to remove any remaining microscopic droplets that contain impurities and/or pyrogenic material. The separated droplets are then removed as blowdown.
FINN-AQUA T-SERIES PURE STEAM GENERATORS Characteristic
· Cost Savings – Patented column design helps lower energy and utility consumption.
· Highest Pure Steam Quality – Patented three stage pyrogen separation and continuous blowdown removal.
· Productivity – Tight pressure control and quick response time shortens sterilization cycles.
· Easy to Validate – Units are fully tested and pre-validated to customer specifications during factory qualification.
· Easy to Maintain – Latest PLC controls and commercially available components lower maintenance costs.