The VHP X10 Bio-decontamination Unit offers fast, economical Bio-decontamination of pre-cleaned, dried, sealed small volume unit (isolated area, ≤3m³). The Bio-decontamination Unit uses STERIS’s patented VHP® process technology. This process uses hydrogen peroxide vapor as a broad-spectrum antimicrobial without condensation of active ingredient onto surfaces. This non condensation feature provides additional benefit of a wide range of material compatibility.
The Bio-decontamination Unit is equipped with three factory programmed cycles designed to give a minimum 6-log bioburden reduction in a Class II Type A2 biological safety cabinet:
• 3-4’ (0.9-1.2m) 生物安全柜For 3-4’ (0.9-1.2 m) Cabinet
• 5-6’ (1.5-1.8m) 生物安全柜For 5-6’ (1.5-1.8 m) Cabinet
• For Enclosures with a greater challenge, the XL Cycle
The X10 Bio-decontamination Unit featuresX-Phasehardware technology andVaproxLinksoftware technology.X-Phasehardware technology enables Pre-Heat, Dehumidification, Condition, Bio-decontamination and Aeration of the safety cabinet for an All-In-One unit design whileVaproxLinksoftware technology automatically identifies Vaprox 59 Hydrogen Peroxide Sterilant cup and verifies expiration date.
VHP X10 Bio-decontamination Unit features:
• Ability to operate outside (with addition of sash and plenum adapters) of the Enclosure and operate as a standalone unit. All Bio-decontamination Cycle data is output to the USB interface in encrypted format for data storage.
• A separateAR60™Aerator is available for catalyzing Sterilant for increased workflow efficiency when multiple Enclosures are to be Bio-decontaminated.
• A multi-lingual (English, French, Spanish, Italian and German) control is available in either 120 or 230 Vac, single phase, electrical service.
• Minimal exposure to liquid hydrogen peroxide during handling; the system uses specially designed disposable cups containing approximately 70 mL of Vaprox 59 Hydrogen Peroxide Sterilant.
• Light weight, IP67 rated transport case with retractable wheels and handle; this Bio-decontamination Unit is easily transported.
•Underwriters Laboratories (UL): UL61010-1 Second Edition
•Canadian Standards Association (CSA): Standard C22.2
No. 61010-1 Second Edition.
•Ingress Protection Rating (IP) 20 while in operation.
• Governing Directives for Affixing the CE Mark:
EMC Directive (2004/108/EC, 92/31/EEC, 93/68/EEC).
Low Voltage Directive (2006/95/EC, 93/68/EEC).
RTTE Directive (1999/5/EC).
Frame– Constructed of welded aluminum.
Case– Scratch and crack resistant, molded in color, polypropylene plastic; IP67 rated; wheels mounted to case; retractable handle; locking capability.
Blower– Internal 30-50 scfm (51-85 m3/h) recirculation blower.
Injection Pump– Positive displacement pump with injection rates from 0.5 - 3.0 grams/min.
Integrated RH Sensor– Measures RH%.
Integrated Temperature Sensor– Measures temperature.
Quick Disconnects– 2" (51 mm) aluminum cam and groove style fittings.
120 Vac, 60 Hz, 1 Phase, 12 Amp
230 Vac, 50 Hz, 1 Phase, 7 Amp
30-50 scfm (51-85 scmh)
65 - 95°F (18 - 35°C)
Sterilant Injection Rates
0.6 - 2.5 grams/minute
Relative Humidity (RH)
15 - 70%